Through a three-phase program, cohorts of entrepreneurs will benefit by quickly building upon their idea using a variety of tested startup tools; gaining access to a valuable network of peers, mentors, and experts. The goal is to prepare entrepreneurs for their next steps whether that may be finding a co-founder and building a team, bootstrapping and launching, seeking outside funding, applying to another accelerator program, or exploring a new idea!
- Funded Founder Forum
- Founder Academy Self-Paced and Instructed Led
- Access to Cohort Programming
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
- peer mentorship from founders building startups in your tech sector
- Thought Leadership
- Featured Speaker
- Peer Advisory Roundtables
- Meet the Global Speaker series
- 1-on-1 Founder Mentoring Sessions
- 1-on-1 Strategy Session Experts
- Access to Curated Library of Startup Advice
- All Webinars
- Event Invitations Personalized to Your Objectives
- Lead Mentor Matching
- Quarterly Engagement Dashboards
- Women’s Founder Committee
- Peer Advisory Group
- Our Online Mentorship Platform makes peer mentorship instantly available wherever and whenever you need it
- Slack Integration –Integrate MBMAfrica.com activity directly in our Slack channel.
- Archived Recordings –Miss a session? No problem. All sessions are recorded and accessible for playback within 48hrs..
- Directory of Experts and Consultants –Quickly find and connect with the investor in who invest in your sector, stage and location.